Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Jamford by Polo Ralph Lauren

First and foremost, I want to apologize for the lack of updates these past few weeks. My friend K. Sole has been extremely busy with school, and August is just a busy month for me in general due to birthdays including my own. Other than being busy, it's also because I've taken a step back and really analyzed where I started out with this blog, where it has gotten me, and what I am planning to do to keep it moving forward. When I decided to launch this blog, I made sure everything I did was original to ME, but as time went on, I realized I started to sway away from that and did things to please others. Other bloggers to be specific. It's a very common pit to fall into, but I never imagined myself falling in it and I'm glad I caught myself before I fell any deeper. It may not be anybody else's business, but I just felt it was appropriate to share with my readers.

With that said, here are some photos K. Sole snapped of me this past Sunday.













Cardigan by H&M
White V-Neck by Hanes
Selvaged Jeans by GAP
Belt by GAP
Watch by Kenneth Cole
"Jamford" Suede Oxfords by Polo Ralph Lauren

The main thing I want to point out from this outfit are the suede oxfords I picked up recently. It's always a great experience to find a pair of beautiful shoes by Ralph Lauren at a reasonable price. I just love how versatile they are. They can easily be dressed up, or worn down. These will definitely be worn all throughout fall and winter. I don't really mind them being suede since it never snows here in Los Angeles or rarely does it rain.

Here's a more detailed photo of them.


























Not detailed enough? Here's another one.


As you can tell, I am completely obsessed with these shoes. I've always been a shoe guy to begin with, and these are just lovely. Can't wait to wear these out later on this season!

PS: This is complete off topic, but for anyone around the Los Angeles area and have no where to go for Fashion Night Out, come through the GAP store in the Glendale Galleria for some drinks and live music. They'll be hosting a party from 6pm-11pm. K. Sole and I will be there covering the event. See you all there!

5 comments:

  1. how`s the fit on the shoes? true to size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're a little snugged. I went a 1/2 size up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yknow ebay sellers use your picture when they try to resell the jamfords on ebay check it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw it right now. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please where can we find them i ve been looking all over the internet and all i see is another model they look alike but not really the same

    ReplyDelete