Friday, February 25, 2011

A Double Breasted Peacoat & A Baby

I was up in Sacramento during President's weekend for my niece's first birthday. I figured it was the perfect opportunity to break out my new Pendleton duffel bag. I knew I was only going to be there for a weekend and bringing my entire wardrobe wasn't necessary.

I opted to go with essentials instead. The weather was in the low 40s so I had to bundle up more than I normally would living in Los Angeles.


Details
  • GAP Rugby Scarf
  • GAP Double Breasted Peacoat
  • GAP Straight Fit Selvage Denim
  • GAP Belt
  • American Apparel Gingham Dress Shirt
  • Clarks Desert Boots "Beeswax"
  • Kenneth Cole Watch
Also featuring:
  • Pendleton Duffel Bag


I received this coat from my girlfriend for Christmas last year and I've been wearing it religiously since then. GAP has definitely changed many aspects within their company including the fit on their products. This coat would've fit like a poncho on me if it were 3 years ago considering how awful many of the clothes from GAP fit back then. The coat fits great and can be worn with so many outfits which you guys will see in my future posts.

Last, but not least, happy birthday to my little niece who turned one last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment